Reasons Having an Airbnb Digital Door Lock
Getting a connected digital door lock for your Airbnb property may be a huge time saver for both guests and hosts, helping to improve someone’s stay while also reducing management and coordination time with visitors.
Among the advantages are:
- Eliminating the need to manually enter fresh codes and distribute them to guests.
- Receive notifications when codes are input, letting you know that the visitors have arrived and entered the property.
- Boost the security of your property by ensuring that renters do not forget to lock the unit or make a duplicate copy of it at a hardware store.
- No more replacing misplaced keys!
- There is no need to meet anyone in person to check in.
- Many guests are feeling uneasy with previous residents still having access to the house via a rarely updated code. A unique key code for each guest solves this problem while also adding an extra layer of security.
- Save time at check-in by not having to go back and forth to meet someone to retrieve your keys.
- Ideal for introverts and exhausted guests. There will be no keys to keep care of during their stay.
Why should you have an Airbnb digital door lock?
Easy to manage
The Raizo smart lock solution addresses challenges associated with controlling property access, such as the expense and inconvenience of key exchanges, as well as the disturbance caused by early check-ins and overstays. It monitors and warns the host against any attempts to unlock the door, reducing the risk of unauthorised entrance.
That is, you can:
- Share access codes to allow guests to self-check-in 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Extend guest access rights for late checkouts and remove them for booking cancellations
- Receive notifications when your guests arrive (security management)
- Easily grant/extend lock access from your phone
- Control your digital door lock remotely via the Wi-Fi bridge (if guests have any issues unlocking/locking the door)
- Receive lock usage warnings and examine access history (extra security)
House keys are among the most frequently misplaced possessions. You don’t have to worry about your guests misplacing their keys or leaving them inside the flat when you use Raizo. The digital key may be retrieved at their leisure via the Raizo mobile app or the PC version, providing them two options for opening the door and entering the apartment: directly by Bluetooth or remotely over the Internet.
Keep track of the unlocking records
Raizo digital door locks enable hosts to change or save data about the users who are authorised to enter, as well as remotely track each access. The smart door lock can detect unauthorized activity and notify the owner via push notifications on the owner’s mobile device and/or email. The Raizo app displays the lock status, including whether the door is locked or unlocked, who entered and when, and the battery level. The Wi-Fi bridge allows for remote locking, monitoring, and notifications.
Control One or More Doors and Properties
The Raizo software makes it simple to manage several locks at different locations, each with its unique set of users. It’s never been easier to manage one or dozens of properties from a single dashboard. There are ways to improve the guest experience and make their arrival even more effortless.
Improve your guest's experience
Digital door locks that allow guests to directly access the apartment whenever they arrive, without regard for time constraints, provide greater convenience and result in higher guest satisfaction.
Check out our Digital Door Lock for Airbnb
We hope our picks for the digital door locks for Airbnb rentals have made your purchasing decision easier. Just make sure you keep the factors in mind before choosing your smart lock.
If you are looking for a Airbnb digital door lock, feel free to contact us.